Single Point of Contact for Multifamily Communities’ Recycling and Solid Waste Needs
- Compactor or Dumpsters Full
- Equipment Failure
- Missed Service
Contract Recycling and Solid Waste Services with Third Party Vendors
- Secure lowest service rates through existing relationships and volume discounts.
- Coordinate the delivery of vendor containers to the community.
- Ensure vendor is providing services as scheduled with professionalism and effectiveness.
Review and Pay Third Party Invoices
- Eliminate erroneous fees.
- Verify fuel and environmental charges.
- Confirm charges are contracted prices.
- Dispute invalid charges.
- Identify savings opportunities.
- Review tonnages (compactors) to ensure container capacity is optimized.
Coordinate Compactor Repairs to Minimize Downtime
- Dispatch a repair technician.
- Negotiate repair rate and obtain a quote.
- Obtain community approval for repair.
- Schedule repair and communicate status to Community Manager, Maintenance Staff, Valet Waste District Manager (DM).
Assess Recycling & Solid Waste Streams for Right-Sizing (Dumpsters) & Load Optimization (Compactors)
- Valet Waste resource identifies a community that would benefit from an assessment.
- Valet Waste DM performs assessment each night of the week that service is scheduled.
- Assessor & Waste Logistics calibrate assessment results & identify service alteration opportunities.
- Waste Logistics communicates the alterations with the community and their management prior to making alterations.
Coordinate Open Top Temporary Services
- Landscaping Projects
- Compactor Down
- Construction and Demolition
- Special Events.
- Waste Logistics sizes the solution, coordinates the delivery, and guarantees service compliance.
Identify Alternative Disposal Solutions to Increase Landfill Diversion
- Ensure community is meeting recycle mandates.
- Schedule and coordinate startup of recycle services.
- Partner with Recycling Coordinator to identify bulk recycling opportunities.
- Yard waste containers.
- Cardboard only containers.
Identify Low Cost Bulk Removal Solutions
- Obtain lowest pricing.
- Coordinate the removal of bulk from the community.
- Confirm removal with the community manager, maintenance personnel and Valet Waste DM.
Compactor Sales and Leasing
- Obtain lowest pricing while providing highest quality.
- Ensure successful installation.