Step #1 - Trash Preparation
- Residents will bag, tie and place their trash in the provided Vale Waste Container.
- No loose trash.
- Double bag all pet waste.
- No bags over 25 lbs.
- No broken glass or sharp objects.
- No oversized items i.e. furniture, large boxes, etc.
- Break down all cardboard boxes.
Step #2 - Ready for Pickup
- Valet Waste provides each resident with one 13 gallon trash container or waste station/bench.
- Residents will place their tied trash/ recycling bag(s) in designated areas between 6:00 PM and 8:00 PM on scheduled service nights.
- COLLECTION STARTS AFTER 8:00 PM.
Step #3 - Doorstep Collection
- Residents will bring the 13 gallon trash container back inside by 9AM the next morning.
(Waste Stations/Benches remain in the community hallways or breezeways.)
- Containers left out during the day may result in interruption of their service.
- No service on: 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve, and New Years Day.
Note: Valet Waste offers communities numerous waste container options, collection dates, and service times. Check with your property management staff to verify the waste containers, collection dates, and service times at your property or contact Valet Waste toll free at 1-877-5-PICKUP.